ENTRY REQUIREMENTS (OFA)
The MSc in IEBM is an ‘open’ program, in the sense that no entrance examinations are required, but in order to be admitted you will need to meet specific subject requirements and demonstrate appropriate knowledge and skills. More specifically, to be considered for admission you must hold:
- a three-year university degree (Bachelor) in Economics, Business Administration or other fields related to Economics, Business, and Statistics, with at least 10 ECTS credits in Mathematics/Statistics and at least 35 ECTS credits in Economics and Business Administration area. Applicants who have not already graduated may apply as long as they earn their degree by 31 December 2019;
- a minimum B1 level (CEFR) of English, or previous degree taught in English;
- a GPA equivalent to >= 95/110.
If you do not meet the GPA requirement, you can still enroll into the MSc in IEBM if you pass the evaluation test
(planned for September 13, 2019).
The last day for applying at the MSc in IEBM is August 30th, 2019.
Classes start on September 30th, 2019.
If you apply for the MSc in IEBM, you are under one of these situations:
- in the "in valutazione" status: your documents and qualifications are being evaluated by the Admission Office;
- in the "prova da effettuare" status: you are waiting to undertake the evaluation test (September 13, 2019, at 10.30 am), because you have the right degree, language skills, but a low GPA;
- in the "esonerato" status: you can enroll right away into the MSc in IEBM.
Be careful! Students coming from extra-EU countries do NOT need to do the evaluation test but contact the international Student Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For further information on entry requirements: email@example.com
For information on the assessment of foreign qualifications: firstname.lastname@example.org