The aim of the course is to provide students with basic principles and institutions of employment law and social security law. The course aims also to help the student gain tools for legal reasoning and an appropriate use of employment law vocabulary. During lectures it will be privileged a close link between legal discipline and its pratical application, with particular reference to judicial statements, as well as to an active participation by students.
The program includes the following topics:
- origins, object and sources of labor law;
- subordinate labour and self-employment;
- the constitution of the employment relationship and the employment contracts;
- the employment relationship: powers, rights and obligations of the parties;
- suspension of employment relationship;
- termination of employment relationship;
- protection of workers' rights;
- the social security legal system.
|F. Carinci-R. De Luca Tamajo-P. Tosi-T. Treu||Diritto del lavoro. 2. Il rapporto di lavoro subordinato (Edizione 10)||Utet||2019||9788859820819|
|M. Persiani-M. D'Onghia||Fondamenti di diritto della previdenza sociale (Edizione 3)||Giappichelli||2019|
How to conduct the exam:
students’ skills are tested with an exam.
The modalities of the exam are the same for attending and not attending students.
The test focuses on the complete program, available on the e-learning platform.
The final evaluation is expressed in thirtieth.
There are not any middle tests.
via Cantarane, 24
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits