The Marketing course will provide students with the theoretical and practical knowledge regarding marketing from several perspectives. Marketing is the function and process for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging value for customers, clients, partners, supply chain members, and the entire society.
Students will learn marketing from the analytic- strategic-operational perspectives, in order to understand, with the large use of cases and examples, how marketing can support the identification and management of the customers base, the analysis of the environment, strengths and weaknesses, to finally implement the marketing management processes. The knowledge about strategic and operational marketing is essential for those students that aim at developing a carrier in private or public organizations, or in consultant companies.
At the end of the course, students will be able to propose practical solutions to real problems that firms may face, by utilizing all the strategic and practical marketing approaches.
- Creating Customer Relationships and Value through Marketing
- Developing Successful Marketing and Organizational Strategies
- Understanding Consumer Behavior
- Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
- Developing New Products and Services
- Managing Successful Products and Brands
- Building the Price Foundation
- Managing Marketing Channels and Wholesaling
- Personal Selling and Sales Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications and Direct Marketing
- Advertising, Sales Promotion, and Public Relations
- Implementing Interactive and Multichannel Marketing
- The Strategic Marketing Process and Marketing Plan
- Two case studies.
Text (in Italian language):
Roger A. Kerin, Eric N. Berkowitz, Steven W. Hartley, William Rudelius, Luca Pellegrini, “Marketing” The McGraw-Hill, 2010 (second edition). Chapters 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 13 and 21are excluded.
The book is also available in a customized version, which contains only the selected chapters:
Gaudenzi Barbara, Marketing, Edizione Create-McGraw Hill, a.a. 2019/2020.
The course is structured in lessons and practical cases presented by invited companies. All the lessons are provided online, and are recorded.
|Kerin R.A., Hartley S.W., Rudelius W. e Pellegrini L.||Marketing (Edizione 3)||McGraw-Hill||2014||9788838668319|
The exam is written and will run online, as indicated in the general rules of the academic year 20/21.
The written exam consists of a business case structured with open questions, where students provide both practical and theoretical solutions to the specific questions provided.
The oral exam could be required by the teacher for those students which passed the exam with a mark that must be confirmed.
via Cantarane, 24
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits