[Corso tenuto in lingua inglese]
The aim of the course is to present international business and management in a comprehensive and complete framework.
Terminology, theories and adequate examples will be given to students in order to approach at the topic with a "real" holistic way.
- Cross-cultural business
- Political law and business ethics
- Economics andemerging markets
- International trade
- Business government trade relations
- Foreign direct investments
- Regional economic integration
- International financial markets
- International monetary system
- International strategy organization
- Analyzing international opportunities
- Selectiong and managing entry modes
- Developing and marketing products
- Managimg international operations
- Hiring and managing employees
John Wild, Kenneth L. Wild, International Business, Pearson Education Limited; Global ed of 7th revised ed edizione (7 marzo 2013), 480 pages, English language, ISBN-10: 0273786970, ISBN-13: 978-0273786979. Available on www.amazon.it
The language of the examination is English. The examination is a multiple choice test for a maximum score of 30 points. The student may ask for an additional oral examination to modify max 3 points the previous score.
via Cantarane, 24
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits