The course aims to provide students with a good knowledge of industrial property (IP), focusing on national and international law topics. In addition, it aims to analyse the phenomenology of IP and competition law in national, European and international context, to frame institutions, occurrences and cases arising from the business reality, as well as to solve legal issues related to concrete cases.
- introduction; sources of industrial law; remarks on copyright
- trademarks, signages
- advertising law
- unfair competition
- antitrust law (in general)
The course is divided into 36 hours, as follows:
- 32 hours: frontal lessons on the topics indicated above
- 2 hours: case law examination and practical solution
- 2 hours: (possibly) visit to the local branch of the National Patent and Trademark Office
For practical activities best execution, experts participation may be envisaged.
|Auteri P.-Floridia G.-Mangini V.-Olivieri G.-Ricolfi M.-Spada P.||uteri P.-Floridia G.-Mangini V.-Olivieri G.-Ricolfi M.-Spada P., V edizione, Torino, Giappichelli, 2016 (Edizione 5)||Giappichelli||2016||8834826874|
Oral examination based on understanding and arguing capacity of acquired principles and disciplines. The knowledge assessment will be based on criteria below.
To pass the exam, the student must demonstrate:
1) knowledge of course contents
2) autonomy of judgment in evaluating institutes and cases examined
3) ability on expression with a legal language
4) identification and application discipline to practical cases
The examination is evaluated according to the following elements:
1) Failure to pass the test: insufficient knowledge of course contents, insufficient evaluation and argumentation skills.
2) 18 to 21: sufficient or just enough preparation; Minimum knowledge of the institutes and the issues faced in the course; Presence of gaps not particularly relevant;
3) 22 to 24: medium preparation characterized by not particularly deepening and gaps available in the further course of the overall training course;
4) 25 to 27: good overall preparation although not particularly thorough; appropriated technical language and ability;
5) 28 to 30: excellent or excellent preparation; accurated and precise technical language and expressive ability;
6) 30 cum laude: highest level on preparation, technical lynch, expressive and argumentative.
via Cantarane, 24
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2019 | Verona University | Credits