|Tuesday||10:10 AM - 11:40 AM||lesson||Lecture Hall SMT.04|
|Friday||10:10 AM - 11:40 AM||lesson||Lecture Hall SMT.04|
[Corso tenuto in lingua inglese]
The aim of the course is to present international business and management in a comprehensive and complete framework.
Terminology, theories and adequate examples will be given to students (also beginners) in order to approach at the topic with a "real" holistic way.
- Cross-cultural business
- Political law and business ethics
- Economics and emerging markets
- International trade
- Business government trade relations
- Foreign direct investments
- Regional economic integration
- International strategy and organization
- Analyzing international opportunities
- Selectiong and managing entry modes
- Developing and marketing products
- Managimg international operations
- Hiring and managing employees
1. Textbook: John Wild, Kenneth L. Wild, International Business, Pearson Education Limited; Global ed of 7th revised ed edizione (7 marzo 2013), 480 pages, English language, ISBN-10: 0273786970, ISBN-13: 978-0273786979. Available on www.amazon.it and other online bookshop.
2. Course slides. Available on e-learning platform (elearning.univr.it)
The language of the examination is English.
Online registration is required 3 days before the examination.
The exam includes open questions (50%) and multiple choice questions (50%) for a maximum score of 30 points. The student may ask for an additional oral examination to modify max +/- 3 points the previous score.
2 more points may be given to students that have PASSED the BUSINESS PLAN MODULE (2 ECTS - 12 hours). The BP module, wich require a practical project work in groups, is planned between November and December for maximum 20 students.
|Outcomes Exams||Outcomes Percentages||Average||Standard Deviation|
|18||19||20||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28||29||30||30 e Lode|
Data from AA 2016/2017 based on 42 students. I valori in percentuale sono arrotondati al numero intero più vicino.