|Wednesday||2:50 PM - 4:30 PM||lesson||Lecture Hall C|
|Thursday||11:50 AM - 1:30 PM||lesson||Lecture Hall C|
The scope of the course is to describe principles, methods and practices for risk management and decision making under risk.
Theoretical and practical risk management tools are described both in the strategic, operational and financial perspective.
Business cases will complete the programme.
The topics of the course are:
– The risk management process (risk assessment and control)
– Risk management in SME (Small and Medium Enterprises)
- Risk management and corporate governance
– Financial Risk management and Enterprise Risk Management
– Risk management in processes: Supply Chain Risk Management
– Crisis Management, Business Continuity Management
The Course is structured in lessons, working groups and case studies
Borghesi Antonio, Gaudenzi Barbara, "Risk management. How to assess, transfer and communicate critical risks", Springer Verlag, 2013
Other documents will be provided on the e-learning platform
The exam is written. Online registration is needer.
The grade is based on the final exam and the project work, which will be assigned during the course.
The exam includes theoretical open questions and multiple choices questions.
The project work consists of the development of a business case and adds maximum 3 points to the final grade.
|Outcomes Exams||Outcomes Percentages||Average||Standard Deviation|
|18||19||20||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28||29||30||30 e Lode|
Data from AA 2015/2016 based on 40 students. I valori in percentuale sono arrotondati al numero intero più vicino.