A. PRIVATE BANKING
1. The advisory service to private clients: the goals to be reached and the different players in the sector.
2. The fee based advice versus the rebates based advice.
3. The Rules and the Guideliness to be followed in the advisory service: from the "know your customer rule" to the "product governance framework".
4. The strategic asset allocation: putting Markowitz at work.
5. The tactical asset allocation.
6. The mutual funds evalution: how to map and how to rank them.
7. From asset allocation to product allocation.
8. How to measure the MWRR and TWRR and the performance attribution process.
B. WEALTH PLANNING
9. Family business and private wealth.
10 How to protect the private wealth.
11. Estate planning and fiscal optimisation for the family business and for the private wealth.
12. How to organize in the private banking sector the wealth planning activity.
For people attending the classroom: slides, case studies, papers, selected meterials deliverd during the lessons.
For people not attending the classroom:
I. BASILE, M.D. BRAGA e P. FERRARI (a cura di), Asset management e investitori istituzionali, II edizione, Pearson, 2019, capitoli: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
Selected materials to be asked to the course coordinator.
|Basile Ignazio, Braga Maria Debora, Ferrari Pierpaolo (a cura di)||Asset management e investitori istituzionali||Pearson||2019|
The final examination will be written trough a first part with multiple choice and a second part trough case studies.
In the summer session, due to the peculiar situation linked to COVID 19, the final examination will be organized as follow:
- for people attending the classroom, in written format;
- for people not attending the classroom, in oral format.
via Cantarane, 24
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits