How to enroll
Step 1 – Apply
1. Read the Call for applications carefully. Please note: this summary does not replace the original Call for applications, which candidates are expected to fully know at the time of their registration for the Call.
2. Register on ESSE3. If you have already registered, please use your login details. For problems logging in, go to: www.univr.it/recuperocredenziali. To complete your registration, you will be required to scan and upload a valid ID document.
3. Register for selections on ESSE3 and upload the documents required in the Call for applications, necessary to enable the University to carry out the Eligibility Check and calculate your average mark.
4. From the ‘payment’ dashboard on ESSE3 make the payment of your registration fee via PagoPA.
Step 2 - Eligibility Check
5. Once the check of your documents and entry requirements by the relevant Teaching and Student Services Unit is in progress, your status will appear as ‘IN VALUTAZIONE’ (In progress). Once the check procedure has been completed, you will receive an email with the results of the Eligibility Check.
6. If you meet the entry requirements, the Selection Committee will calculate your average mark according to the criteria set out in the Call, and will prepare the list of students eligible for admission (graduatoria).
7. Check the ‘graduatoria’, or list of students eligible for admission. You status will appear as one of the following:
Step 3 – Enrol
8. If you are on the list of eligible students (graduatoria), or if you have been selected at a later stage of the selection process
- Ammessa/o (vincitrice/vincitore) - Eligible and admitted: you have been included among the admitted applicants, and therefore can submit your application for enrolment by the deadline and in the ways set out in the Call for applications, or in the subsequent selection notices.
- Non ammessa/o ma idonea/o - Eligible but not admitted: you have not been admitted, nor rejected. This means that, despite not being selected in the first round, there are still places available, and you might still be selected at a later stage of the selection process, in accordance with the procedures set out in the Call for applications. Please check the relevant updates and selection notices and, if admitted, you will be able to submit your application by the deadline and in the ways set out in the selection notice.
- Respinta/o - Rejected: you have not reached the minimum score set out in the Call for applications, therefore you will not be able to enrol in the degree programme.
, enrol on ESSE3
by the deadline set out in the Call for applications, or in the notice of selection. To complete your enrolment you will need to scan and upload a passport photo. Should you need help, please see 'How to add your photo
On your ‘Payment dashboard’ on ESSE3
pay the first instalment of your student fees via PagoPA
, by the deadline set out in the Call for applications or in the selection notice.
10. Wait for confirmation email. Please note
: you will not receive the confirmation email immediately, since the Enrolment Office will need to process and check your documents and qualifications before confirming your enrolment.
Students with disabilities and SLD/learning disabilities
Admission tests for limited-entry degree programmes are organised taking into account the needs of candidates with disabilities or SLD/learning disabilities, and their right to take part in the tests on a fair and equal basis. For more information: Inclusion and Accessibility